Thursday, April 16, 2015

Book Review: See How Small

Title: See How Small
Author: Scott Blackwood
Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Summary: Three girls are killed brutally.  Many years later, this story checks in on the people that were involved or affected by their deaths.

Review: In another life perhaps I would have enjoyed this book more.  For some reason it just didn't hold my interest.  Perhaps it was the topic.  It's hard to think about three sisters dying and their mom having to go on without them, although the book switched point of views amongst several characters and didn't necessarily focus on the mom.  There was one interesting character, I think his name was Michael.  Sometimes it can be frustrating to read a book that doesn't tie up loose ends, but I generally like it.  However, I'd start a chapter and have idea who the character was and I'd have to go back.  This is probably more of a reflection on me than on the author, but again, it just didn't hold my interest.

Time to write: 5:01 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment