Sunday, May 21, 2017

It's Coming! Rachel's season....and a bracket!

Hi all!  Did you miss me?  Well, miss no more because tomorrow is the premiere of Rachel Lindsay's season.  I'll be back with my snarky comments very soon.  Until then, I wanted to let you know that I started a league this year and anyone who reads this is welcome to join me (whether you cheat or not, um Angelique).  Join here: https://bachelorette.bachbracket.com/leagues/4673 and let me know if you have any issues joining.  Each week you'll pick who you think will get a rose at this week's ceremony.  There are additional point earning opportunities too but you need to play to win!

In the meantime, peruse this season's cast and make your picks for who will get a rose at the first rose ceremony.  Any early favorites?  Who do you think will stick around?  Who won't make it past the first episode?  And perhaps most importantly, who will end up on BIP???

No comments:

Post a Comment